Laser therapy is a type of treatment that uses focused beams of light to stimulate the tissues and muscles inside the body. It is often used to help with a wide range of conditions, including muscle injuries, tendonitis, and chronic pain.
Some potential benefits of laser therapy include:
- Pain relief: Laser therapy can help to reduce pain by increasing blood flow to the treated area and decreasing inflammation.
- Improved muscle function: Laser therapy can help to improve muscle function by reducing muscle spasms and inflammation.
- Enhanced healing: Laser therapy can help to enhance healing by increasing blood flow to the treated area and stimulating the production of collagen, a protein that is important for repairing tissues.
- Improved range of motion: Laser therapy can help to improve range of motion by reducing muscle spasms and inflammation.
- Increased flexibility: Laser therapy can help to increase flexibility by reducing muscle spasms and increasing blood flow to the treated area.
It’s important to note that the specific benefits of laser therapy will depend on the individual and their specific needs and goals. A healthcare professional trained in laser therapy, such as a physical therapist or chiropractor, can help you determine the most appropriate type of treatment for your needs.
15 min : £20